New Beginnings Behavioral Treatment Agency’s residential treatment center is located in the dynamic suburb of West Jordan, Utah. Provided in a home-like setting, New Beginnings offers a nurturing, active, and professional therapeutic environment. Our boutique 10-bed treatment facility is spacious, modern, clean, and comfortable. Professional staff provide 24-7 supervision and support to assist youth though the program day.
While at New Beginnings residents will enjoy nutritious meals, participate in a fully accredited academic curriculum, have regular access to cultural, recreational, and therapeutic activities in addition to community service projects and assignments.
- Male or female 9-17 years old
- Diagnosed mental or behavioral health disorders
- Unsuccessful at lower levels of care or treatment
The following factors will be considered in determining the appropriate level of services, supervision and placement of each client:
- Risk of victimizing others;
- Risk of inappropriate consensual activity;
- Risk of being victimized by others;
New Beginnings Residential Treatment Services are NOT suitable for the following individuals:
- Active and high-risk drug users
- Highly violent or physically aggressive youth
- Sexually aggressive, compulsive, disturbed, or group influenced to exhibit sexualized behaviors beyond the norm for their age and developmental level
- Youth requiring assistance with toileting
- Youth requiring more that 50% direct assistance with ADL’s
- Under the age of 9 or over the age of 17
- Victims of head trauma
- Full IQ score 80 and below
- Juvenile sex offenders
- Pregnant or parenting teens
- Youth diagnosed with a primary eating disorder
For more information please contact our office at 801-282-6953 to speak to our Admissions Coordinator today!