Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) / Day Treatment Program
THE JOURNEY PROGRAM
What is the New Beginnings Journey Program?
- An intensive outpatient therapeutic program for youth (male or female) 9-17 years old with serious emotional disturbances.
- Offers many of the same benefits and structure of our inpatient residential treatment program.
- Designed for youth who without this program would likely require treatment in an inpatient environment.
- Allows youth to continue school and practice study skills while in a structured therapeutic environment.
- Allows youth to remain in their natural home environments while receiving intensive therapeutic supports.
- Individual psychotherapy
- Group therapy
- Family Therapy
- Medication Management
- Individual case management
- Accredited online education
- Educational, cultural, physical and social enrichment
- Nutritional snacks provided
For more information please contact our office at 801-282-6953 to speak to our Admissions Coordinator today!